While every Toscow jewellery item is manufactured to the highest quality standards, care should be taken to prolong the life of the jewellery.
Take care to prevent your jewellery from:
- coming into contact with chemicals such as perfume, hair spray, detergents, etc.
- suffering knocks or being dropping to prevent damage to the stones or the setting.
To maintain your jewellery’s condition:
- remove before showering, bathing and swimming.
- clean with a soft damp cloth after each time you have worn it to prevent rusting caused by perspiration.
- never clean your opal jewels with an ultrasonic cleaner as they require special care.
For questions about jewellery product care, please feel free to contact us directly at email@example.com.
Opal is a precious gemstone, please exercise special care to look after them.
- Do not immerse opal in water
- Clean and polish with a soft cloth
- Avoid exposure to high temperature
- Avoid violent impact with hard surfaces
- Use a damp cloth to wipe the opal occasionally
- Store separately from other jewellery to prevent scratching
- Avoid letting your opal come into contact with cosmetics, hair spray, perfume or any other chemicals.
While other gemstones require man's processing and enhancement to reveal their radiance, pearls are praised for their natural beauty the moment they emerge from their shell. They have been considered as a symbol of purity, fertility and wealth for centuries.
Pearls are organic gemstones and therefore no two pearls are identical.
All of Toscow's pearls are genuine and natural in colour and shape. There is no artificial processing or enhancement.
Pearls are organic material and extra care is required to maintain their beauties.
- Remove before shower, bathing and swimming
- Clean with a soft damp cloth after each time you have worn it
- Refrain from contact with chemicals such as perfume, hair spray, detergents, etc
- Never clean pearls with ultrasonic cleaner
- Pearls should be stored separately from other jewellery to prevent dents and scratches
- Pearls should be kept in a jewellery pouch or a cloth bag which allows the pearls to breath
- Pearls should be stored in areas free from direct sun and extreme temperature and humidity
After Sales Service
Toscow takes pride in our quality, we provide repair or replacement covering manufacturing and material defects of our jewellery.
Simply contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and provide us with the details and a copy of proof of purchase. Our Customer Service will response within 2 working days. If the claim is accepted, we will allocate a Returns Authorisation (RA) number and provide you all the details you need to arrange the return.
The Shipping cost incurred for returning item/s to Toscow for repair & replacement are not covered or reimbursed by us. Please note Toscow is not liable for the loss of your item/s being returned. We recommend using a registered postal service to return goods, and keeping a record of the tracking detail.